Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Party!

The Bassett Grandparents threw a Super Bowl Party last night! It was fun to see the family. Here are some of our highlights. Notice they have nothing to do with the game. Only the guys really actually watched the game!

Grandpa got cool 3D glasses for the half-time show. Addy was digging them.
Monkey pile on Dad!

They just can't get enough of each other


Brynn with her cousin Dallin, who is only 2 months older


The cold weather does not bother Addy


Oops!



4 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love parties with family.

rsheedy said...

I love Super Bowl parties...and not because I like football (I don't). I love the food and the family/friend part. So much fun!

Tina said...

You have the cutest kids!

Juliana said...

Hey Jen! I hope you don't mind my blog stalking...Michelle gave me the link and your family is so cute! I loved your post on Hawaii, I was only there for a summer and I still get "homesick" so I can only imagine how hard it is for you! I am glad things are going well!