Saturday we went over to Sugar House Park. It was a little colder than we thought it would be but it was nice to let Addy run around the playground and take a long walk. She has NO FEAR! I always get nervous but she just laughs and laughs whenever Dad has her do something scary, like swing really high!
Brynn is crawling! She's on the go and lovin' it because now she can reach all of Addy's toys.Amy also taught Addy how to call Lady, Grandpa's dog. So in the first few seconds of the video Addy is calling for Lady. Then she sings her ABCs!
5 comments:
So cute! I can't believe your kids are growing so much. I swear Addy was just born a couple weeks ago, wasn't she?!
They are so smart!
That is the cutest video EVER. Her calling Lady just made me laugh. SOOOOO cute!
I love those nails! Oh you girls are so cute!
Oops....what did I start with the finger nail thing...LOL. Thanks for coming to visit, it was so much fun! Now that you are going to live close to us...Addy will learn all my tricks;) You have to admit...calling Lady is pretty cute! Look at Brynn go- watch out!
Post a Comment