Thursday, May 30, 2013

April 14th 2013 - May 5th, 2013

  • So my blogging has been off for the last few weeks and it's been so long I can't remember exactly what we did each week. Here are some of the highlights.
  • Brynn went on a field trip for preschool to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. Bodee and I were lucky enough to go with her and help chaperon. It was fun to meet some of the kids she always talks about from preschool and they loved getting ice cream afterwards.


  • Spring arrived! I loved our trees blossoming. It has been so nice to feel the warm sun!
  • Soccer! Soccer! Soccer! Every Saturday is all about soccer since Brynn plays in the morning and Addy plays in the afternoon. Brynn plays so well. She has scored multiple times every game and is super aggressive. It's so fun watching her play! Addy has also scored a goal this season and although she's not as aggressive as Brynn she is having a good time playing. I am coaching Addy's team and it's been a really fun time.


  • I think Addy cares more about talking with her friends and looking cute than the actual game some days:)


  • At the end of April we tore up the floor on our main level and had a family friend put down laminate wood flooring. It was A LOT of work to tear it all up but Todd and I actually had a pretty good time doing it together. The hardest part was keeping the kids away from the staples sticking out of the flooring. I was super grateful we had someone else install the flooring.

  • Grandpa let us borrow his cars one weekend. The kids had a blast and drove them all day. Bodee learned how to drive pretty darn well. 


  • A new clogging studio opened up in our town. I clogged all growing up so I was super excited for the girls to try it when they gave a free lesson at the school. They LOVED it but we decided to wait until August to start lessons. Hopefully we'll have some great cloggers pretty soon.
  • One night this month we were invited to a game night with some neighbors. Todd and I really enjoyed our night getting to know a few other couples we didn't know so well. It was a great invite.
  • Todd and I were also able to take his parents out to dinner this month for his Dad's birthday gift. We not only devoured our steak but we really had the best time talking with his parents (without kids!). I couldn't ask for better in-laws!
  • Bodee just dunking the basketball. This is just how he rolls!

  • My good friend Elizabeth had her sweet baby girl Sulia and Bodee adores the little baby. One day he was all about taking care of Sulia. He got her books, put stickers all over her clothes, and got her a bottle.
  • Bodee and I at one of the freezing cold soccer games:) It's spring!

  • Bodee just couldn't take it anymore. It fell asleep one day completely bent over on the couch. 

  • We went to the park one day and Bodee taught himself to climb up and down the tower all by himself. Go Bodee!

1 comment:

sarimose said...

Oh my word , SO CUTE!!!!