Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Family Time!

The past week and a half have been so great because I've had family come visit me in Utah! My younger brother Dane came out to attend BYU football camp and then spent a long weekend with us. My sister Sarah came out from Manhattan for work but it just happened to be the same week Dane was here so we all got to spend time together. It's a big moment when three Mosley kids are together and it's even bigger when the reunion is in Utah! I love my family so much and it was great to spend some quality time together. Here are a few of the things we did.

Saturday we took the jet skis out on Utah Lake. It was Dane's first time so he was a little nervous but after Todd took him out and showed him all the tricks I think he got to really like it!






Addy was cute in her little wetsuit. She like the jet skis as long as Mom was driving (Dad was too wild) and she didn't get splashed too bad!
Saturday night we went to the Lehi Rodeo. It was Dane's first Rodeo and he was pleasantly surprised that it was so entertaining! Yes ladies...he's a good lookin' kid!




After taking the girls swimming we went out to dinner with Sarah at the Harley Store in Orem. Yummy food and good company!

Dane got a monster blister at football camp! I had to pop it! GROSS! It seriously doubled the size of his pinky toe!
Dane heading to his first practice at BYU football camp.

We love it when Aunt Sari comes to visit...but it's even better when she brings pretty shoes. (Addy soon told Sarah she needed yellow shoes to match her Snow White dress!)






2 comments:

sarimose said...

seeing these pics is making me so sad that i'm still not out there! it was soooo much fun to see you and your freaking fantastic family!

the pics are great!

i love you!

rsheedy said...

Sarah looks so cute! I miss both of you guys! And hello...I think Dane was like ten years younger when I met him. He's all grown up now! You have such a great family.