My sister-in-law Kate offered me the use of her brand new Bosch. I was nervous to accept because I've never used one and I didn't want to break it but now...I'M IN LOVE! They are amazing! It has definitely gone on my WANT list. Isn't she beautiful?!?
Ours
Neighbor's (no, it's not your eyes, the picture is fuzzy. I didn't want to be caught taking a picture cause that would be weird, so I was trying to hurry) But look at all those roses!
We went over to Wheeler Farms today. Fun times. Addy really got into feeding the ducks. Seed was going everywhere!
Could this little girl be any cuter?
3 comments:
i swear i don't know how you do it all..... you're amazing to me!
i have my moms old bosch she got when i was born and it is still fabulous...you should hook yourself up b/c they really are great...and obviously last a loooooooong time!
I have to a agree you can't really make bread until you have a Bosch. It's amazing and something everyone should have on their wish list. I'm glad you got the chance to go to the Rodeo. I love Rodeos, maybe we'll get to go sometime this summer.
P.S. Let's go to the zoo or heritage :)
Post a Comment