Thursday, January 1, 2015

September 21st, 2014

  • On Monday I took the girls down to St. George to watch the Little Mermaid at the Tuachan Theater. We had originally purchased tickets with Suzie and girls and Cathy during the summer but things were so crazy at our house with the remodeling that I passed on that get away and deferred the tickets. 
  • We got to our hotel and we got ready for the show. We ate dinner at The Brick Oven and then headed over to the theater. We had second row seats so we were so close to the stage to see everything. The girls LOVED it! I really enjoyed taking the girls on a special and I can't wait to do it again. (Missing a day and a half of school wasn't bad either)




  • Bodee started private swim lessons this week. I want him to be swimming really well by next summer when the baby is here. Here he is on his way to swim lessons but they way he's sitting with his legs crossed totally cracked me up! 

  • Addy actually had her 8th Birthday Party this past Saturday. August was so crazy and it was hard getting ahold of her friends before the school year started so we just put the party off a month. She decided to go to Chuck E. Cheese (surprise:). The girls had the best time and it was a complete success!
  • Emma, Hailey, Queenie, Anne, Sage, Mary, Amber and Addy, Brynn and Bodee










No comments: