There is only one picture form this week...
- Brynn made a fort in Bodee's crib. She is very inventive. I haven't figured out how Bodee was suppose to get in the fort but it was very sweet of her to build it for him.
- This was my last week teaching preschool! Yay! I have been part of a mom co-op preschool for three years so I'm very excited for Brynn to attend a regular preschool three days a week next year.
- I was talking with Addy's teacher this week and she mentioned that Addy is up to reading at Level 14! Wow! Great job to my Addy girl!
- Friday night Todd and I went out on a date. We met up for dinner at Chili's with our friends, Shawn and Katie. It's always fun to have some alone time away from the kids.
- Bodee loves watching Spiderman now and even says "iderman". He will also point to the different parts of his body when you name them and Todd has taught him to show his muscles:) He is one fun and cute kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment