This year we got our elf. Also known as "The Elf on a Shelf" We named him Zippy. If you don't know about this, ya gotta look it up cause it's cute! Even Brynn loves finding Zippy and get all excited when she sees him. I didn't take a picture of our other elf tradition but we have a calendar with pockets and the candy elf comes every night and leaves a piece of candy. The girls have to switch off days and it's funny because Brynn gets SO mad when it's not her day. Addy is great with sharing though, so that makes it easier. This candy elf tradition is one from when I grew up!
2 years ago
2 comments:
i love that you are carrying on the advent calender/elf tradition! i remember how much i always wanted to catch that elf putting candy in the calender!
do you still have your christmas star that counts down 'til Christmas?
Oh fun traditions! I'll have to look up the elf thing, it looks cute. Isn't it great being able to pass on all the fun traditions with your own little family?
Post a Comment