Saturday, November 28, 2009

So Many Things!

Thanksgiving Day was perfect! Todd went with all the boys shooting early Thursday morning while I prepared a few dishes to bring to dinner. Us girls watched the Macy's Parade while Todd was gone. I was surprised at how much Addy enjoyed the parade and she really loved the Rockettes! Soon after Todd returned we went over to his parent's house to feast! It turned out great and all the food was yummy. It was nice to have some of Todd's aunts and uncles there too and be able to visit with them. Thanksgiving Day was so pleasant and relaxing. I have so much to be thankful for this year! I'll spare you the list and write the details in my journal:)






Since this is our first Christmas in our home we are so excited to decorate! Todd put up the lights outside last week. Addy was a great helper and every minute she'd call up to Todd "Dad, you okay? Be careful!"




The girls could play in water all day if I let them. Between the bath tub and the sink they pretty much do play in water all day. Here they are playing. I love Brynn's smile!
I taught preschool last week. The letters with K and L with the main theme being "kitchen." We also got to go Kneaders Bakery on Thursday to take a tour and try some of their good eats!
Here is the preschool group taking the tour learning how they make the desserts! Such a great group of kids! Lucky me!

Eating french toast!

On the day we learned about the kitchen the kids got to cook! Here they are with their bags making homemade ice cream. It was a hit!

Here they are making monster toast!

2 comments:

sarimose said...

how fun! Jen, you guys make me smile each time i look at this blog...

love you!

Kaitlin said...

thats a great preschool fieldtrip! i might have to do that with my group.