Friday, April 17, 2009

Grandma's Here!

My Mama came to visit our family over Easter. It was so nice to have her here. The girls really enjoyed getting to know their Grandma from far, far away a little better. Grandma Bassett outdid herself once again at the annual Easter Party and everyone enjoy it. She always knows how to throw a party! Easter was nice of course, except Todd was got sick the night before so he had a rough day and I had to take my Mom to the airport...sad!

Time has gone by so fast the last couple of weeks. I feel like we haven't done all that much but somehow the days fly by. We are excited for the impending warm weather. Always appreciated in the Bassett house!

I forgot to add Easter Egg Dying Pictures in my slideshow...Addy had lots of fun

She took it very seriously.

The eggs got dyed more than once!

4 comments:

rsheedy said...

So much fun! Your mama is cute; I bet you had a blast with her here. :)

ang said...

how brave of you to let her wear a white shirt!!! we made d not wear a shirt at all lol.

Cassie said...

I'm so glad your mom got to come visit...that's always the BEST! The girls are getting so big. Once again time has gotten away from me and we need to hang out!

sarimose said...

oh my word, i love all those pics! i miss you guys so much1