I love sweets. Sad to say, Addy has inherited my love for sugar. Even though I tried to delay treats and candy as long as possible, it has come to the point where the first thing Addy requests when she wakes up is a treat! Oh dear! The request is never granted. Quite a few moons ago, my sister Gerren and I developed a love for Chi Chi's s'mores dessert. Sadly, since that time, I believe Chi Chi's has closed it's doors but after I moved to Utah I was introduced to Chili's Molton Chocolate Cake. This is an especially tasty dessert to my palate. The other night I was craving this fantastic dessert and ordered it "to go." I am a loving mother and so I shared it with my family. Addy REALLY liked it. Something tells me if Brynnlee is anything like us we are going to have lots of dessert nights in our house. This is why the Lord has given me girls! The video below also includes Addy singing her favorite song with me! (Please, I was not blessed in the vocal abilities category so don't laugh!)
4 comments:
She is SOOOO adorable! I love how kids latch on to the end of a line in a song. my nephew does the same thing!
What a cute cute singer you have there!!! And I just have to say that the Molton Lave Cake is Ioane's absolute favorite desert in the WHOLE world!!!!
Too cute! I supposed most kids like sugar. I absolutely love Brynnlee's costume! Did you make it?
You should try the chocolate de torte at Olive Garden! I think it's the best molten chocolate cake so far :) Also, if you ever want a recipe - I've got one that's super easy to make!
Post a Comment