Saturday, November 24, 2007

Cute video of Addy...Enjoy!

6 comments:

ang said...

ah super cute! isn't it the worst how they won't do anything when the camera is on??!?!? LOL

Nathan and Esther said...

That was cute! Addy is a cutie and I can't wait for your other little buddy to come!

Elizabeth said...

She is so stinking cute!! How are you feeling? My family has been in town and we went to flagstaff....so i haven't talked to you in a while! Is everything going ok? Let me know how you're hanging in there.

Kimberly said...

So Elizabeth was right--update your blog, already! LOL. Addy is a cutie! It was super fun to see you the other night!

amber said...

ok so i was so excited to find out that you guys have a blog! I found out through amy's blog. Anyway, i just barely joined the "blogging club" and am still quite an amateur! It will be so fun to see how everyone is doing! love you guys!
Here's my blog:
www.mikeandamberhovik.blogspot.com

shay said...

I love little addy! Okay I to found your blog through amys! Well how are you feeling?! well Iam s excited that you have a blog!! here's ours bradshaymiller.blogspot.com